Check out the video, awesome event i managed to attend this year, also got some great photos too.…
I have always been passionate about traveling. I am a family man and I love to take my family on trips. Not taking them just wouldn’t be the same. We all love visiting beaches. I have this liking for the beach because of my surfing passion, so a holiday to a beach is my ultimate dream. Secondly, when I am on holidays it gives me a chance to observe my surroundings and revisit my photography passion. I also feel that when you are traveling especially with a toddler then you should not be having a lot of luggage with you. The main reason is that the luggage will keep you weighed down – it is important to focus on your toddler’s essentials.
I believe that one should travel light. And if you agree, then here are a few tips that can help you travel light.
* Checklist preparation: Now the first thing you need to do is to make a checklist. Only take those items with you that you actually need. Do not overburden yourself. Write down all your essentials and as you pack them just select the item on the checklist and cross it off, so to act as a cross check This checklist is definitely very useful.
* Planning the wardrobe: Choose clothes that add to your comfort. Remember you are going on holidays and will not have all of your wardrobe at your peril, so you have to feel comfortable. Go in for a minimalist style of trends and fashion . You also need to make sure that your wardrobe is appropriate as per the climatic conditions of the place you are visiting.
* Packing the smart way: Well let me tell you a little secret – the best way to travel light is by rolling your clothes like a paper and keeping them in your suitcase. You need to roll or keep flat – compressing the clothes would also help.
* Keeping boots, jackets and coats handy: Coats, jackets and the boots are bulky attire so it would not be a smart idea to keep these items in your suitcase. You can simply wear them. This would save you from two kinds of hassle. You would not need to carry the extra bulk around, and secondly, if you start to feel cold during the journey then you would not need to open up your bag to take out the warm clothes.
* Carry a single bag: This may sound hard, but it is not really that difficult if you try. Initially you might find it a problem, but gradually you would start to find it fun to travel light.
Follow these five super tips and bring …
Surfing is an addictive sport, for any surfer – novice or professional. This goes for me aswell, however, there are times when I am compelled to stay away from the beach and water due to winter or the rainy seasons. The biggest question that arises in this scenario is maintaining my fitness. I just cannot compromise on this aspect at all. Surfing has forced me to derive a solution and I came up with some simple exercises that can be done at home without needing any expensive equipment. The positive aspect is that these exercises that I am about to mention are an authentic solution and will leave you active and vibrant. Before I discuss the exercises I would like to give you a simple tip that would help prepare your body for the workout.
Preparing your body for the workout
When you initially move to these exercises your body may feel sore, but these simple tips will help you. You can massage your body. Secondly stretching helps a lot and creates the much needed flexibility in the muscles. You also need to keep yourself hydrated so drink lots of water throughout the day. Now let us take the plunge into the world of fitness. Here are the exercises I swear by.
The exercises to follow
Make sure that you do these exercises for about 40 to 45 minutes. This would be the adequate time to follow. It is up to you to take a break during the exercises. However, if you can manage them in one go, then that’s up to you – and well done!
* Hundred jump ropes: You would be surprised to know that jumping ropes are very useful in burning those extra calories. This is quite a cost friendly way to exercuse. You would not need expensive equipment like a treadmill.
* Hundred jumping jacks : This workout is definitely a hard-core exercise. You are getting so many benefits in one go. Firstly this exercise helps in relieving stress so if you are worked up about missing your surfing then start it right away. Jumping jacks is a great strengthening and cardio-vascular exercise as well.
* Thirty push-ups : Well the push-ups are yet another way to promote your fitness. When you would be doing your push-ups on a regular basis they would build and strengthen the major muscles in the body.
* Thirty sit-ups: The sit-ups would strengthen the muscles in your abdomen. This exercise will make everyday activities like lifting things a lot easier.
* Fifteen step-ups: The step-ups are a compound workout. This exercise tends to mimic the real life movements. It strengthens your muscles, so it is a must do.